Summer 2018 Scholarship
Winter got you down? We've got you covered! Performing Arts Abroad is giving away $30,000 in scholarships for our Summer 2018 programs! We are looking for candidates who can clearly convey their passion for the performing arts, international travel, and cross-cultural artistic collaboration.
Applications are rolling and awards will be given on a first come first served basis until March 1, 2018. Apply now with the form below, and receive a decision within a few days. More details and a full list of eligible programs are below the form.
Rules and Eligibility
- Scholarship eligibility requirements match our program eligibility requirements. If you are unsure if you are eligible, please check the program page on the website.
- Scholarships will be awarded based on your motivation for pursuing your program of choice. Financial need will be considered, but is not a requirement for receiving a scholarship.
- Scholarship applications are rolling and awards will be given on a first come, first served basis. Final deadline is March 1, 2018.
- A Performing Arts Abroad staff member will contact you regarding your award within a few days of your submission, and you will have one week to submit an online application to your chosen program. If you have not submitted an online application to your program within a week of your award notification, your scholarship will be nullified.
- We plan to award a total of $30,000 in scholarships, contingent upon application volume. Individual awards will start at $250 and will go up to $1,000.
- Scholarships are contingent upon acceptance into a Performing Arts Abroad program. Your award will be applied to your program cost, and reflected on your first invoice upon acceptance. All applicants must pay our $200 application deposit when applying to the program. This is not an extra fee, it will be applied to your program cost upon acceptance, along with your scholarship award.
- This scholarship can apply to the summer sessions of any program listed below. Your program start date must be between May 1 and August 31, 2018.
- For questions about this scholarship, please contact our Program Advisor Joe Dulude II at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1-413-341-5570 ext. 2004
The Rhythm of Cuba Summer Immersion: Dance
Circus Arts (Dance) in Costa Rica
Dance Volunteering in Costa Rica
Dance Internship in Ecuador
Dance Volunteering in Ecuador
Ghana Summer Dance Program
Blas Summer Dance Intensive Program in Ireland
Dance Volunteering in Kenya
Dance Volunteering in the Philippines
Dance Internship in Spain
Dance Volunteering in the Galapagos Islands
Summer Acting Intensive at Shakespeare's Globe
Circus Arts (Theater) in Costa Rica
RADA "Devising Theatre" Summer Acting Intensive
Arts Administration Internship in London
High School Musical Theatre Training Program in London
"Introduction to the London Stage" Summer Course
West End Musical Theatre Training Program
Acting for Film Workshop in Paris, France
Theater Volunteering in the Galapagos Islands
Acting for Film Workshop in Florence, Italy
Arts Administration Internship in Florence, Italy
Arts Administration Internship in Spain
Theater Internship in Spain
Summer Theater Production in Athens, Greece
Theater Volunteering in Kenya
The Rhythm of Cuba Summer Immersion: Percussion
Music Summer Study in Florence, Italy
Music Volunteering in Costa Rica
Music Internship in Ecuador
Music Volunteering in Ecuador
Music Volunteering in the Galapagos Islands
Ghana Summer Music Program
Blas Summer Music Intensive Program in Ireland
Music Volunteering in Kenya
Music Volunteering in the Philippines
Music Internship in South Africa
Music Volunteering in South Africa
Music Internship in Spain